Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Shon Harris's CISSP Book Review

King of the hill for security Tome
By Stephen Northcutt (Kauai, HI USA)

"I have exchanged email with the author and we have had a few phone calls, but I cannot say that I know Shon Harris well. However, after reading the 4th edition of her very successful book, I feel I know her better. I love the humor in the italics at the beginning of sections and - warning - sometimes in line with the technical material. I appreciate the plain, clear, as simple as possible, way the information is presented. It would be easy to make these concepts sound hard, Shon Harris does not do that, not ever; thank you! The charts and graphics on the main do a fantastic job of making the information clear. "

For more detail view at Logicalsercurity.com

No comments: